: 50 03 13 MNW
Our client, a global mining software and consultancy firm, is looking for a technical professional to handle numerous projects, sites and customers in Africa. The incumbent would be gifted in mine planning and compliance software, digitalization and integration of products into mine plans and processes.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Establish improvement opportunities to help the customer utilize the system optimally and ensure quality and value delivered to customers
- Perform technical troubleshooting and fixes
- Review and manage development & distribution of close out reports & recommendations.
- Generate or create relevant KPI reports.
- Create Site visit reports & action items
- Establish improvement opportunities such as training, assisted operations and advise on system usage and navigation
- Assist to Coordinate Performance assurance activities at the mine
- Implement and maintain the Performance Assurance Process (PAP)
- Assists Sales team with technical proposals for Mine Plan Compliance
- Develop activity plan with Customer Value Mining Services in order to ensure that Technical team addresses issues that will result in improved customer satisfaction.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Electronic or Computer Science
- Strong understanding of mining planning software, including support, installation and development.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Minimum work experience of 8 years.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions