Our Client, a successful mining and manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Sales Accountant for its site in Western Africa. The role of the Sales Accountant will consist of generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients to ensure sales increase.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or business related courses
- 3+ years’ experience in sales with a focus in operations for manufacturing organizations.
- Cement or FMCG Sectors will be an advantage
- Understand IFRS and public company regulatory reporting/filing requirements
- Exposure and knowledge of ERP applications. Experience with SAP will be highly advantageous.
Benefits and Contractual Information:
- Full time / Permanent position