Sales Engineer (Engineering Solutions / Manufacturing / Mining / Business Development) – Johannesburg, South Africa
: 016 0604 RR
A Sales Professional to be based in the JHB / Vaal area to increase market share of business. Technical Sales Representative should drive sales and new business development activities across Mining, Energy, Petrochemical and Industrial sectors. Proven ability to achieve large sales targets is essential.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Establish effective working relationships with sales and operational management team to ensure that our products and services are marketed correctly Increase the established sales footprint, establish and target new customers & grow market share
- Build brand awareness Enter new markets internationally or locally Enhance existing customer relationships
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Create product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing team.
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels.
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging and sales tools that are understood and used.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from company products/services in all sectors such as Mining, Energy, Petrochemical and Industrial.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Assist the estimating team to prepare quotations as well as track enquiries to order stage
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing deals.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Preparing weekly reports and forecasting.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Co-ordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Solving client problems.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- National Diploma Mechanical Engineering OR BTECH Mechanical Engineering
- 10-15 Years’ Experience in the Engineering Manufacturing and/or Engineering Industry
- Sales and marketing experience in similar industries
- South African Nationals are encouraged to apply
- Permanent Employment Contract
- Competitive monthly salary
- Incentive scheme
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Ruan Roodt at email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.