Payroll Coordinator (SAP HR / Business Services / Payroll Execution / EMEA / Mining) – Johannesburg, South Africa
Reference Number: 019 1604 RR
Lead the delivery of the HR transactional services incorporating Employee & Organisational Data Management, Payroll Execution, Incident Resolution, Continuous Improvement of Service Delivery and Customer Interaction Management to all BUs and Group Functions in the EMEA region.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Effective managing, planning, control and sustainability of Data, Payroll Execution & Org Management processes.
- Manage the effective integration of the Payroll and Data processes end to end for all Fusion payrolls
- Ensure that all SLA targets and measures are met. Comply with all Governance requirements.
- Focus on building strong Business relationships by adding value through optimal customer service.
- Leads continued success with a change agent mentality.
- Operational Delivery - Accountable for managing & controlling the timely & accurate processing of all input documentation.
- Managing the Process and Service Standards for the effective governance within area of responsibility.
- Work with PDCI Lead to establish strategic goals and priorities for the Service Delivery functions.
- People Management - Interpret, communicate, coach & monitor relevant policies & procedures to employees.
- Manage & encourage a coaching leadership style
- Building the organization through effective and efficient staffing, development and succession planning.
- Continuous Improvement – Promote an innovative culture within team, in terms of value creation.
- Problem Management - Facilitate and participate in the investigations into incidents & non-compliance to processes.
- Statutory Compliance - Adheres to legislative governance, process & services standards.
- Financial - Plan, manage & control the appropriate budget formulation & expenditure in accordance with business rule.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Grade 12 qualification
- B Comm or Human Resources related qualification will be advantageous
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Payroll Manager
- 3-5 years’ experience in remuneration and benefits
- At least 3 years SAP HR proficiency
- Customer service delivery (would be advantageous)
- Stakeholder Management relating to external payroll vendors e.g. SARS etc
- Knowledge of SAP systems (SAP 409, SAP Fusion and SAP CRM) – advantageous
- Knowledge of Transactional Content Processing System (TCP) – advantageous
- Driver’s License: Code B (Light Vehicle)
- South African citizens are encouraged to apply
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Competitive salary package
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Ruan Roodt
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.