Sales Specialist (Power / Utilities / Electrical /Automation) – Namibia
Reference Number: 020 2104 RR
Responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Content Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Prepares sales plans using company tools
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls
- Creates added value for the customer and company and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques
- Communicates details in accordance with company offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions)
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager
- Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree or Diploma in Electric or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in customer relationship building
- Business development and sales in the utility environment in Namibia
- Proven track record of sales of Power Grid projects and products
- In depth understanding of the market and operating environment of the target country
- Proven experience in working with cross-country teams in the business areas of Power Grids is advantageous.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Competitive annual package
- Permanent opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Ruan Roodt
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.