The Accounting & Finance Manager is responsible for managing the Accounting & Finance policies and procedures in the areas of compliance with IFRS standards, Risk Management and ensuring compliance with tax regulations and laws. He/she is responsible to provide accurate, timely and complete management information in order to ensure that the company meets compliance requirements, operates within agreed budgets, meets capital employed targets and is in sound financial footing. The Accounting and Finance Manager will be responsible for the staffing and development of the department, by ensuring the right people in the right jobs, setting goals and participating in the succession plans and development. He/she will report to the General Manager.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Provide leadership in sound financial management of the company.
- Ensure annual statutory and compliance audits are performed by due dates.
- Establish and continuously evaluate effective and efficient risk management processes, tools and procedures.
- In liaison with internal controls section and business management.
- Maintain and establish bank relationships and ensure that the funding necessary to support the business
- JVs accounting and finance coordination.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- University degree or equivalent in Financial Management
- Extensive proven experience in Financial leadership position, preferably in a major Oil & gas distribution
- Experience in managing / leading procurement function
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret Financial data into sound decision making
- Strong team leader and cross functional worker, with experience of managing, coaching and developing a team
- Fluency in English is required (speaking and writing)
- ERP experience required
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions