Reference Number: 080 11 05 AB
Our client, a mining company is currently looking for a Stakeholder Relations Practitioner to join their operation in South Africa.
Customer and Client Relationship Management
- Identify, scope, project manager, coordinate and implement SMME projects.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives of SMME projects.
- Coordinate skills training.
- Assist with the compilation of a Sustainable development report on a quarterly basis
- Support core business by ensuring appropriate stakeholder relationships toward enhancing the corporate profile.
- Manage internal and external relations, including the interface with external providers or other functions responsible to ensure that the business needs are met, and employees are satisfied.
- Provide relevant support and legislative service to applicable stakeholders
- Assist with the development of a Social Labour Plan for designated area (mine).
- Assist with and support Social Impact assessment
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Evaluate projects and prepare project mandate.
- Plan, implement and control cost of projects according to budget.
- Monitor projects (sustainability).
- Partner with Line to establish the Company High Performance Culture, Employer Brand & Leadership Brand in area of responsibility.
- Creates a high-performance Organization, by focusing on the achievement of goals, targets & financial objectives as stipulated in the business plan, through continuous improvement interventions in area of responsibility.
- Execute Corporate Culture & Leadership interventions in area of responsibility.
- Oversees, participates & monitors implementation & impact of change management initiatives
- Relevant National Diploma in Communications/Public Relations/Community Development - NQF Level 6 (Mandatory)
- Relevant Degree in Communications/Public Relations/Community Development - NQF Level 7 (Recommended)
- Driver’s License (Mandatory)
- Years of related prior experience 3 - 5 years’ Relevant Commercial / Business or related experience (Mandatory)
- Computer Literacy (Mandatory
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.