Reference Number: 081 19 05 AB
Our Client an International Cement Company is currently looking for an IT Audit Lead to join their operation in Central Africa. The ideal candidate will be responsible to ensure that internal controls are set, maintained, and improved upon as required throughout the organization. Additionally, he / she will provide leadership to the IT Audit team to ensure effective monitoring of internal controls across business units.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Plan and ensure efficient & effective implementation of a set of assigned IT Audit engagements over the course of a year
- Analyse risks associated with IT processes and assess the effectiveness of the internal control systems.
- Manage the development of the IT audit plan
- Develop auditing program to offer comprehensive audit coverage within the organization.
- Oversee the evaluation of controls on IT infrastructure and data protection as well as the effectiveness of information security.
- Manage the organisation-wide IT audits
- Perform routine and special audits of information technology infrastructure, and business application systems to ensure adequacy of internal controls in
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Effective IT security management
- % IT meeting compliance requirements
- Quality and reliability of internal audit and control reports
- # of averted fraud incidents
- # of averted financial and operational risk incidents
- Minimum of 10 years’ IT Audit work experience
- SAP experience
- Experience in reputable, fast paced:
- Top rated professional accounting firms
- Global Corporates
- Multiple industries/markets e.g. manufacturing, energy, utilities etc, International work experience is an added advantage
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Understanding of Networking systems and computer database
- Good knowledge of Accounting principles and standards
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards, responsibilities, code of ethics, and certification
- Knowledge of audit tools
- Excellent communication skills