Reference Number: 084 22 05 AB
Our Client an International Cement Company is urgently looking for a Business Process Lead to join its operation in Central Africa. This position leads the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs. Defines and documents internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. Also, acting as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyse, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications. In addition, the job will entail working with internal applications and integrating them across the enterprise.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Work with functional leads (Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Services) to transform and develop new requirements across the enterprise including design and implementation.
- Interface with staff developing strategy as technical advisor for new functionality across application exchange
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline with a minimum of 10 years of direct experience.
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies. Experience with Agile delivery methods is desired.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements