: 61 05 25 MNW
Our client, a multinational company with an extensive global footprint, is searching for a qualified sales professional to join their team. The incumbent will have a solid understanding of Industrial Raw Materials, a proven record of sales in this industry and possess exemplary communication skills.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Day-to-day activities related to Sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships and achieving sales objectives.
- Develop relationships within the community to strengthen and expand our customer base for potential opportunities.
- Studying the industry and market demand regularly & use this to propose new products that would bring value to the company.
- Provide relevant input into sales forecasts and budgets.
- Compile site and client reports.
- Compile Industrial market research and reports.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering , Chemistry or Equivalent Field.
- Sales experience in Raw Materials and Specialty Chemicals
- Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and proactive personality.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Motor Vehicle license.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions