My Client, a global Genomics organization, are looking for an IVD BD/Sales Manager to implement their expansion strategy in the market. If you are self-motivated and challenge-driven professional willing to thrive in this position, please apply to this job.
Job Purpose & Principle Accountabilities:
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Responsible for formulating and implementing effective sales plan; achieving the regional sales goals within the forecasted budget; developing key account sales strategy.
- Understand and master the company's current portfolio of products and services. Stay abreast of technology developments, market competition, laws and regulations relevant to the business. Use resources and conduct research to identify the sales plan and strategy for different market segments.
- Carry on regional business analysis and report to regional managers on a regular basis. Evaluate the budget performance, product performance, operational efficiency, and report recommendations and results to the team's leader.
- Screen for relevant business opportunities in R&D, clinical and pharmaceutical fields; develop and maintain relationship with key opinion leaders; use clients' resources and feedback to expand the influence of BGI, and to safeguard key market opportunities.
- Work in coordination with project managers, production teams and others to guarantee the smooth implementation of the project, and timely and correctly communicate the project status to the clients; work with product managers to promote product development through collaboration with key customers.
- Participate in national and regional conferences, trade fairs and company meetings.
- Understand BGI's values and expand BGI's vision in overseas markets.
Qualifications and requirements
- In-depth knowledge of NGS and IVD markets and of customer needs in this industry.
- In-depth knowledge of selling next generation sequencing and other genomic services such as microarray, genotyping, in vitro diagnosis, etc.
- Experience with government relations and lobbying for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluency in local language and English optional Chinese
- A Bachelor’s Degree or above in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, bioinformatics or equivalent.