Our client, a leading mining equipment provider is looking for an experienced French Speaking Recruitment Specialist to join their operations in Johannesburg. The ideal candidate will develop and drive the Talent Acquisition service offering, and ensure that the company attracts the right people in line with their business strategy, core values and securing diversity and inclusion. This role will directly report to the CoE HR Manager.
- Drive the recruitment process all the way from needs analysis to advert, selection and pre-boarding, in line with company’s global policies and in close collaboration with operational HR and managers.
- Secure an excellent candidate experience promoting our employee value proposition
- Proactively build the talent pipeline through using online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Secure an excellent pre-boarding of new employees in line with regional needs.
- Continuously analyze and improve processes and ways of working, while using digitization and agile methodology as an enabler to achieve further efficiencies.
- Be a role-model for data-driven ways of working
- Act as One HR through active collaboration with HR colleagues, locally, regionally and globally
- Actively contribute to the development of the CoE HR
Requirements: Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with a strong track record of working with recruitment
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and websites like LinkedIn and Facebook
- Previous experience from assessment tools is beneficial
- Experience of digitalization and automation of HR processes
- Knowledge of conducting different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioural)
- Good knowledge of cloud based HR systems like SAP SuccessFactors or similar as well as Microsoft 365
- Fluency in English, both in speech and writing is a key requirement, mastery one ore more other key regional languages such as French and / or Portuguese is highly desirable
Benefits & Contractual Information:
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to build strong relationships and trust with internal and external stakeholders, with experience from working both independently and in cross-functional teams.
- Permanent / Full time role
- Must be South African citizen or permanent resident.