CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
The Pan African Payment and Settlement System (PAPSS) is the first centralized payment market infrastructure for processing, clearing and settling of intra-African trade and commerce payments. PAPSS is an arm of the African Export- Import Bank (Afreximbank), which is a pan-African multilateral financial institution, established in 1993 for the purpose of financing and promoting intra and extra African trade. Afreximbank operates and manages PAPSS.
PAPSS is now ready to start operations and is looking for experienced individuals, who are innovative, entrepreneurial and imbued with the passion and commitment to transform Africa through trade.
Reference Number: RSBBLR011
Digital and Creative
- Manage PAPSS website, content updates and ensure digital assets are designed in line with PAPSS branding guidelines; develop or collaborate with web developers to build or redesign and sustain PAPSS website.
- Ensure website is compliant with responsive design and mobile first best practices.
- Design, build and maintain PAPSS social media presence and social media updates and interactions.
- Develop or work with relevant functional areas to develop ideas that will be used across various platforms to support product penetration strategies, customer engagements and campaigns.
- Design, and produce digital branding and marketing materials for dissemination through multiple points of presence as well as executive-quality presentations.
- Maintain the appearance of the PAPSS website and digital social media platforms by enforcing content standards
- Design and develop digital layouts, graphics, animation and videos to support PAPSS digital media communication and engagement strategy including through PAPSS website.
- Design and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social, search, and email campaigns
- Maintain PAPSS user community forum on the PAPSS website.
- Design, execute, analyze and optimize on-going A/B and multivariate tests.
- Maintain relevant activity on all social media accounts, including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and relevant industry community sites
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Oversee the public communication activities, including press releases on the website and other marketing channels or points of presence.
- Manage the production and distribution of digital marketing materials (i.e. print, video)
- Work with internal product teams to ensure compliance of all marketing materials to design principles.
- Assist with the dealing of mass media and communication issues
- Assist in managing media-related reputational risks.
- Assist with the organization of promotional events to strengthen partnerships and build brand awareness.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- First Degree in business, marketing communication, digital media, communication, graphic design or a related field plus a Postgraduate degree.
- A relevant professional qualification could be considered in lieu of a postgraduate degree.
- 8+ years of related job experience. Prior start-up or agency experience is a bonus and strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in digital media work, and visual communication and design.
- Proficient in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Hands on experience with the Google Suite of Solutions (AdWords, Display Network, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics etc.), Facebook Business Manager, MailChimp (or other email platforms).
- Comfortable designing and executing campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn Instagram, Twitter and other relevant social media platforms.
- Experience maintaining website and social media platforms and developing a range of marketing materials/content for community or business audiences.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services is an asset.
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
- Strong written and oral communication in English. Bi-lingual (English and French) is an advantage.
- USD tax exempt salary.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.