CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
The Pan African Payment and Settlement System (PAPSS) is the first centralized payment market infrastructure for processing, clearing and settling of intra-African trade and commerce payments. PAPSS is an arm of the African Export- Import Bank (Afreximbank), which is a pan-African multilateral financial institution, established in 1993 for the purpose of financing and promoting intra and extra African trade. Afreximbank operates and manages PAPSS.
PAPSS is now ready to start operations and is looking for experienced individuals, who are innovative, entrepreneurial and imbued with the passion and commitment to transform Africa through trade.
Reference Number: RSBBLR010
Process membership applications
- Work closely with PAPSS Initiative management to create and implement a member engagement strategy.
- Develop a suite of welcome materials and guides for new members and participants.
- Collect, collate and report on events feedback to continually inform and improve members’ experience.
- Assist with the membership desk at PAPSS Initiative organized events and conferences, where required.
Deal with membership enquiries
- Checking applications for completeness and, for sufficient evidence of eligibility against the criteria.
- Submit eligible applications to Customer Service operations for onboarding of the participants/ members on the PAPSS management platform.
- Following up any queries with applicants during the participant creation (onboarding) process.
- Answering email, phone and written enquiries from existing and potential new members in line with the required membership service standards.
- Supporting messaging and social media activity.
- Assisting with the ongoing annual membership renewal and reminder processes by email, letter and phone.
- Following up with Finance to ensure annual renewal invoices are sent and on members to ensure payments are collected and /or made on time.
Membership Community Forum
- Ensure effective and smooth-running participant and member management processes.
- Regularly review and update; Run regular member surveys and focus groups to measure the quality of our services and inform our service improvements and planning.
- Assist the website and social media team with developing and maintaining up-to-date member-related content on the PAPSS website and online community forum.
- Participant Training: Assist the digital Product and Sales teams in arrange training webinars and product demonstrations to participants.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Proactively engage with the members/ participant to create user community account and motivate them to actively engage in the PAPSS community forum.
- Assist to retain active member participation in the community forum.
- Assist to drive enthusiasm to maintain current knowledge of our work through our community forum on the website, social media platforms, etc.
- Raise awareness of membership community forum.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor’s degree plus a Master’s degree.
- A relevant professional qualification could be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- 2 - 4 years relevant experience in Customer service, Customer onboarding, Relationship Management or Account management.
- A customer facing individual who enjoys building professional relationships with colleagues and clients alike, with good interpersonal skills, articulate and excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of a customer service or membership environments.
- Good organizational and time management skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organized and collaborative and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask, and work efficiently under pressure.
- A keen interest for technology and for being a part of a fast-moving start-up environment.
- Results-driven mentality, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can-do attitude and a bias for speed and action.
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team and a close-knit community.
- A good standard of PC literacy, particularly in respect of Microsoft Office tools; word, Excel and PowerPoint and emails.
- A genuine interest in and enthusiasm for the work of the Society and geography.
- Experience with data analysis and digital social media interactions.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and French.
- Project Management skills.
- Payments product knowledge.
- Portuguese and/ or Arabic will be an advantage.
- USD tax exempt salary.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.