CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: LIPBLR000
6-month Contract, renewable
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Management Information (MI) & Analytics:
- Translate management needs into MI reports, where possible consolidating the requirement across functions to ensure consistency of information
- Produce requirements documentation translating business requirements into functional specifications and user manuals
- Design, implement and manage an effective suite of reports which reflect business measures and monitor, track and improve performance
- Provide insight through commentary to enable stakeholders to understand the reasons and rationale for trends / changes in performance
- Ensure that the reporting suite is continually reviewed to ensure reports are fit for purpose and add value to the business
- Challenge data providers to understand and address data issues, carry out data analysis and provide expert guidance on data gathering and manipulation
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand new/ emerging reporting requirements
- Identify development needs in order to improve processes and strategies, streamline operations while leveraging technology solutions
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Management
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University plus a post graduate degree in a relevant field or a professional qualification in Data Science backed up by appropriate experience;
- Proven experience of at least 3 years with a reputable organization in business , strategy implementation and project/ change management roles.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. reporting, analysis, data.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft & SAS products including Advanced VBA, Excel, Power BI and SAS.
- Working knowledge of data extraction methods, data manipulation and data visualization tools is desirable.
- Experience of creating and deploying reporting solutions which consistently deliver desired results.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills to spot trends, key drivers and know what questions to ask, data to analyse, to get behind the headlines.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- 6-month Contract.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.