67 02 12 MNW
Our client is looking for a skilled Legal Manager whose overall responsibility will be the functioning of the legal department as well as managing and leading the legal department team. The ideal incumbent will be able to provide expert legal advice to the Company’s management on all areas of the Company's business.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Draft, review, negotiate and manage a wide range of agreements, including but not limited to commercial/business agreements, land/property acquisitions and commercial contracts.
- Ensure company compliance by adhering to all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations.
- Review, advise and follow-up matters including ongoing legal cases, directed to external counsels and advice the Company management and Group accordingly.
- Perform and complete legal formalities including but not limited to minutes of statutory meetings, publicatios etc.
- Deal with external parties, including but not limited to external counsel, auditors, partners, suppliers, clients and public authorities.
- Review and verification of legal-related invoices, fees and payment contracts.
- Spearhead the mitigation of past, present and future legal risk.
- Spearhead all legal matters including the submission and defense of legal proceedings.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Expert knowledge of Moroccan Law, litigation, courts, procedures, and practice coupled with a firm knowledge of International Law
- Expert experience with negotiations and legal drafting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Fluent in French, Arabic & English
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions