Reference Number: 407 1507 MHU
To manage and lead the provision of engineering services within the Nitrates Manufacturing complex and to ensure the application of Company standards and strategy to the delivery of strategic engineering projects, maintenance of plants and equipment, adherence to governance, compliance and statutory requirements, and to provide specialist engineering advice to production, safety and technical areas. This role reports into the Operations Manager.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Maintenance planning and execution.
- Execution of strategic engineering projects and change management.
- Develop and track maintenance budget.
- People management of external contractors and professional services.
- Lead efforts to ensure continuous business improvement and technical support.
- Ensure compliance with governance and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health and environment standards
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Government Certificate of Competency (Factories).
- Minimum 5 -10 years’ experience in a chemical plant environment and/or a proven track record of engineering leadership experience in the maintenance and project management of large utilities and manufacturing plant.
- Knowledge of the OHS Act and Explosive Act.
- Extensive knowledge of project management and stakeholder relations in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Sound knowledge of the technologies used in the explosives industry.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of contract management and the provision of services.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in hazard control and risk assessments.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering principles, standards and maintenance management systems (CMMS, SAP PM) in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in performance management and people development.
- Intermediate MS Projects
- Permanent role
- Urgent role
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.