Reference Number: 408 1607 MHU
Core duties are to provide strategic leadership to the business towards the achievement of Company strategic corporate objectives; to ensure a streamlined value chain for the achievement of On Time In Full (OTIF) supply to the market and to achieve Safety, Environmental, Quality and OEE targets of plants. This role reports into the Managing Director.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Assume the role of Section 16(2) for Sasolburg site.
- Manage multidisciplinary team including production, maintenance, process technical, process engineering, SHE, and Human Capital.
- Continuously evaluate plant operations for improvement opportunities.
- Develop plant maintenance strategy and assure that production assets are maintained accordingly.
- Assure the plant maintenance strategy and assure that production assets are maintained accordingly.
- Assure the plant can keep running to meet the required output levels.
- Define, design, and implement, plant efficiency and effectiveness (process) improvements.
- Maintain positive union and employee relations.
- Ensure safety and health, sustainability and quality standards are maintained and minimise incidents.
- Strategic leadership.
- Manage productivity.
- Optimise processes.
- People management and development.
- Develop and track budget.
- Change management.
- Deliver utilities to the remaining 2 Plants.
- Manage Asset Care in both Plants.
- Business planning.
- Business improvement.
- Ensure compliance with governance and compliance policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Safety, Health and Environment standards
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Chemical, Mechanical or Process Engineering degree
- Minimum of 12 years production and manufacturing experience.
- Solid experience in operations of chemical.
- Knowledge and application of key manufacturing systems and tools.
- Knowledge of regulations relating to manufacturing and logistics.
- Supply and demand planning knowledge.
- Experience with people management
- Permanent position
- Urgent position
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.