Reference Number: SHR
Our client a large financial services organization is currently looking to recruit a Group business development manager / product development manager to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa, reporting to the CEO. The incumbent will be responsible for challenging the status quo on process, channels, products and to find new avenues for revenue in the companies current countries of Kenya, Ghana and Zambia.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- The person must be able to research and put a business case together, sell the concept, and then be integral to project managing the development, finding the partners or suppliers, and help sell the changes into the business including the training element and launch.
- Must be a natural problem solver and able to work in ambiguous environment of Africa.
- Incumbent must be able to create an actual plan together backed up by research and a feasibility which deals with all practical considerations.
- Business Degree
- Experience in Insurance, Micro-Finance Sector - Planning, Researching and Developing Markets
- Creative problem solving experience