Reference Number: 091 22 07 AB
Our client, an International Mining Company is currently looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Water & Rehabilitation to join its operation.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Orient the mining strategy
- Identify alternatives in terms of operating strategy for the mine life horizon (cut-off grades, dumping policies, recoverable materials, etc.)
- Study their technical feasibility and the work involved;
- Prepare inputs for the mining department's budget;
- Ensures operational planning on the mine, within the framework of the budgetary orientation and in order to optimize production while respecting the characteristics of the ore required by the metallurgical plant;
- Participate in defining the procedures and working methods of the operations department.
- Mining engineer or geologist with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in an open pit mine. Ideally 5 years of experience in long term planning (LOM).
- Comfortable with numbers, analytical skills.
- Mastery of 3D modelling, mining design and planning tools and methods.
- Mastery of evaluation and economic calculation methods and tools.
- Ability to integrate the vision, missions and values of the company.
- French & English speaking.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.