Reference Number: 092 22 07 AB
Our client, an International Earthmoving and Equipment provider is currently looking for a Sales & Key Account Manager.
The Sales & Key Account Manager will be in charge of the machines sales, project sales including SLA, turnover and P&L within the allocated area. He/She will be responsible for the global relationship with assigned key customer and contractors, and for ensuring loyalty of these large accounts. The role encompasses the coordination of sales and After-Sales (service and parts).
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Define the objectives and the strategy for each Key account and contractor’s portfolio under assigned responsibility and ensure alignment with BU strategy.
- Coordinate with the local teams in the territories the implementation of each customer strategy; manage the customer relationship; coordinate the actions in the sales phase and be the go-to person for the customer.
- Let grow the sales & the profitability within the targeted portfolio of Key account and Contractors (Equipment/Service/Parts).
- Visit customers regularly, on site or at HQ and makes offers.
- Participate to Business plan and forecast.
- Transfer the sales orders to the sales admin service (commissioning, warranty, technical issues, etc…).
- Participate to propose Financing solution by requesting proactively the relevant financial document.
- Maintain and further develop existing customers to achieve target revenue within determined time frame and budget.
- Participate actively in team meetings to ensure a consistent approach and create a platform that promotes discussion about everyday problems.
- Gather information to have an overview in the customer, his projects, needs and issues.
- Minimum 6-year experience as Sales or Key Account Manager in a similar sector
- Native English speaking is mandatory and French is a plus (at least working level)
- Projects management skills
- Negotiation skills