Our client, a multi-national technology and services company looking for an experienced Channel partner Manager responsible for developing and maintaining a highly effective sales channel strategy in the region in order to improve market penetration and realize market growth. The incumbent will be further responsible for planning and executing marketing and sales support to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and continuously monitor channel performance.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Responsible for providing channel strategy input for the Sales team, and for increasing effectiveness of market sales and marketing plans
- Defining and implementing the channel sales strategy and budgets.
- Defining key targets and ensures these are achieved for the channel in the specified market.
- Ensuring detailed business plans with regular follow up are in place.
- Monitoring client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal.
- Ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Coach, motivate and develop team with regards to sales and organizational learning & Development.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- B. Sc in Electrical Engineering.
- 12 to 16 years of experience in Power industries.
- Strong African market knowledge and customer network.
- Strong negotiation skills and Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong background on Automation, Protection and Enterprise Software solutions.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions