68 07 20 MNW
Our successful mining client and services company looking for an experienced Mine Surveyor that will be and mine surveying activities in and around the Mine, including reconciliation of mining activities against the monthly mining schedule, and verification of the volumes associated with such activities.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Verify the relevant designs based on the Short Term Mine Defining and implementing the channel sales strategy and budgets.
- Convert Mine Planning conceptual layouts into Survey data.
- Measure information about access, drainage and topography, and availability of services such as water and electricity.
- Ensure that the Mining Contractor adheres to Survey layouts and limits and report any Mining Contractor non-conformances.
- Provide Survey data (Digital Terrain Model) for Mine Planning purposes (monthly and annually).
- Mentor individuals to enhance the individual`s knowledge, skills, values and attitudes.
- Conduct on-the-job training and coaching as required or where deemed necessary.
- Maintain and continuously update Survey-related MRM policies and procedures.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Diploma in Surveying or similar qualification.
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Good reporting and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions