My Client, a leader in the agricultural commodity sector, are in the process of recruiting a Business Process Analyst to join their vibrant team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Model business processes and maintain the repository environment’s consistency and integrity on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Business Process Management (BPM) Practice and the BPM effort in their value streams
• Support driving business process mining to drive continuous improvement areas
• Ensure Ways@Work is maintained according to the changes agreed by the Business Forum
• Support the PI cadence to capture and define features & stories that require development.
• Supports the creation of process design, improvement and solution design approach
• Supports the Business Optimisation team, System Solution team, Data management team and the Digital Platform architecture team to execute improvement initiatives.
• Assists in testing and validating the initial solution
• Support training and knowledge transfer activities as well as the continued improvement and development of training content in support of the implemented solutions and processes.
• The BA works closely with process owners for their value streams to run process improvement initiatives that deliver a pragmatic business case. Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
• Green belt SIX Sigma yellow / green belt
• Knowledge of Success factors and or Workday HR systems
• Knowledge of BP toll i.e. Signavio, Nimbus
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
• BCom / BA Required Experience:
• Proven process modelling, analysis and improvement capability
• Strong understanding of their value-streams and digital products
• Thorough working knowledge of business process analysis
• Strong familiarity with quality management concepts and their application
• Excellent communication and relationship management
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button below and visit our www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com here
for more exciting opportunities.
| Senior Associate
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.