My Client, a leader in the e-commerce sector are in the process of recruiting a Software Development Engineer to join their vibrant team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for working within the ICT development team to deliver enhancements, new initiatives and resolve live issues with a full understanding of the standard system development life cycle (define, build, test) and proven track record of delivery.
Duties would include:
- Deliver solutions according to the agreed project timelines
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
- Ensure accurate scoping and allocation of time for development required
- Participate in team knowledge management and make recommendations for continuous improvement of SDLC
- Willing to try new things and embrace open source technologies
- Assist and mentor junior members within the team
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-year diploma or degree with Information Technology being the core subject
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' working experience as a C# .net developer (.Net Framework)
- Proven track record in taking projects through the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Design, develop, and deliver new features using RESTful API’s and related services
- Working experience with the following technologies/tools
- Front end JS framework experience (Angular 2+, Bootstrap, React etc.).
- .Net Core, MySql, RabbitMQ
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Assist in requirements identification and in producing specifications
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation