Reference Number: 415 2808 MHU
Main purpose of this job: To develop and implement an effective SHE risk management strategy across the company and drive continuous improvement towards Zero Harm; To execute the Group and business SHEQ strategy and drive commitment to Responsible Care principles; To provide assurance on SHEQ compliance; To move Company’s Water Division from a Compliance to a Resilience culture; To execute Zero Harm and drive continuous improvement. This role reports directly into the Supply Chain Director.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Execute Group and business SHEQ and process safety strategy.
- Influence business leadership on SHEQ and process safety matters.
- Develop and plan SHEQ risk assessments.
- Monitor and improve effectiveness of SHEQ and process safety controls.
- Provide assurance on SHEQ workplace and legal compliance.
- Conduct SHEQ incident investigations, root cause analysis and facilitation of learning.
- Ensure certification and effectiveness of SHEQ management systems (e.g. ISO 45001, ISO 9001, PSM AND Responsible Care).
- SHEQ and process safety performance monitoring and reporting.
- Plan and monitor SHEQ and process safety training.
- Manage SHEQ team performance and budget.
- Integration on SHEQ with AECI and other Group Companies
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Matric / Grade 12.
- 4 year degree (safety, environmental, engineering or equivalent).
- Minimum 5 - 8 years in a Chemical Operating / Manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated Risk Management Knowledge and Skills.
- Understanding of Process safety fundamentals.
- Investigation and Root Cause Analysis.
- SHE Systems – Evaluation and integration (Auditing).
- SHE Legal knowledge.
- Engagement and interpersonal communication
- Urgent role
- Permanent role
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.