Reference Number: 419 0309 MHU
A well-established mining client is searching for a vastly experienced Recruitment Manager to join their team in a senior management capacity. This person will be in charge of the recruitment, selection, onboarding of all nationals and expats. This person must have a full understanding of the legal and HR requirements within the sector and an expert in Congolese HR and safety law. This role reports into senior management/Directors and will involve a lot of interaction with Head Office.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relevant HR related undergraduate qualification
- Post graduate certification or MBA would be advantageous
- Along with qualifications, knowledge and skill, a good attitude is very important
- Minimum of 15 years mining exposure with good understanding of support services required at a mine and the legal requirements in term of those services.
- At least 7 years’ experience in HR/Recruitment Manager role for a large mining house
- Candidates must have some oversees/expat exposure
- Must have extremely good communication skills in not just French but also English as will be reporting daily to top management in Head Office
- Proven experience recruiting and handling onboarding etc. of both nationals and expats
- Candidate traits: Strong values, interpersonal skills, ability to take control and form part of a team, strategic thinking, honesty, proactive.
- Permanent role
- National position, preference will be given to candidates from the Katanga Region
- Please can all CVs be submitted in English
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.