My Client, a leader in the automotive industry is in the process of recruiting a Senior Accountant to join their vibrant team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Coordinate with banks, manage daily transaction, cheque deposit, posting of entries and book keeping
- Financial reporting
- Credit control
- Expenses control
- Working capital management
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Review all accounting entries and ensure compliance with IFRS
- Preparation of monthly WHT, VAT schedule
- Finalization of Bank Reconciliation
- Liaising with Banks
- Review of Trail balance on monthly basis & ensure no pending entries
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Qualifications and experience:
- Proficiency in English & Kiswahili
- Must have accounting exposure, preferably in Bank/NBFC/MFIs
- Understanding of retail finance
- Advance Excel & Power point
- Graduate (preferably with accounting business as Major & CPA.
- Between 7-8 yrs. of experience (overall)