Reliability Engineer (Caterpillar / Equipment / Continuous Improvement / Root Cause) – Northern Cape, South Africa
Reference Number: 041 0909 RR
This is an opportunity for a talented engineering professional to join a global mining company as a Reliability Engineer responsible for driving continuous improvement initiatives and effective maintenance management processes and systems to improve asset and equipment performance.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- To ensure that Reliability engineering services for Engineering sections are optimized and delivered in a professional and effective manner
- To ensure improvement of reliability and life expectancy of equipment by analyzing downtime and recommending innovative improvement actions that will improve the reliability and performance of assets, systems, and maintenance effectiveness.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Grade 12 (Mandatory)
- National Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) / NHD / B. Tech Degree
- GCC Mines and Works (Advantageous)
- 10 Years’ Engineering maintenance experience within the mining environment
- Proven experience on mobile equipment management
- Proven Asset management experience
- Proven Project management experience
- Equipment expert – Caterpillar
- South African Citizens are encouraged to apply
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive Annual Salary Package + Annual Performance incentives
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Ruan Roodt
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.