Reference Number: SFAAL02
A well-established investment organization is seeking a CFO for one of their portfolio companies in the distribution space. This role is based in Pointe Noire, Congo Brazzaville and this individual will be responsible for overseeing the full finance and accounting function for the business.
- Coordinates and oversees the accounting and finance department, personnel department, administration, and general services.
- Responsible for tax and accounting reporting, cash management, debt management, forecasting budgeting, implementation of monitoring and reporting tools that ensure the reliability of financial data from administrative and financial services.
- Provides relationships with funders: banks, shareholders, and financial markets.
- Completes business plans related to new development, investment, and acquisition projects (business and financial risk analyses) and provides the General Management with the necessary elements for the decision.
- Establishes financing plan in conjunction with The Managing Director.
- Supervises budget preparation, monitors, and executes it in collaboration with your management control, and analyzes potential discrepancies.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reporting to IFRS.
- Coordinates relationships with listeners.
- Oversee human resources management and payroll administration.
- Reports the company's financial position to the General Manager and the company's shareholders through dashboards and indicators and provides advice on managing financial balances.
- Manages financial benefits (interest, exchange, liquidity, counterparty) and formulates alerts and recommendations in case of risks.
- Ensures the reliability and consolidation of the company's accounts, in accordance with national, regional, and international deadlines, procedures and standards.
- Prepares the company's annual financial statements, tax bundles and other mandatory returns.
- Performs commercial and industrial management control and verifies the correct completion of inventories.
- Is guarantor of internal control and ensure compliance with the group's procedures.
- Makes recommendations to the Company's General Management and shareholders on the allocation of the company's financial resources.
- Manages the company's furniture and real estate assets (sales, acquisitions, bequests, leases, etc.)
- Develops personnel management actions.
- Tracks payroll, leave, reimbursement of staff costs and occupational medicine.
- Takes care of employee administrative management and in-house training.
- Develops and optimizes the tools and procedures related to the operation of services (mails, internal notes, dashboards, action sheets, classification, archives, etc.)
- Must have in-depth knowledge in the following areas: legal, social, tax, accounting as well as management control, finance, and IT management.
- Excellent mastery of general accounting, analytical accounting, management control, taxation, and financial analysis.
- Mastery of budget development and monitoring processes.
- Knowledge of national, regional, and international financial and accounting regulations, including IFRS standards.
- Knowledge of financial management tools.
- Rigor, autonomy, and strong analytical and synthesis capacity.
- Ability to train, motivate, coach, and lead a team.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Confirmed experience in managing a small business.
- Sense of organization and prioritization of problems.
- Taste of continuous improvement.
- Human and pedagogical qualities coupled with a strong capacity for sociological adaptation.
- Ability to design tracking tools (dashboards, etc.)
- Software skills (office and accounting software)
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at email@example.com
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com/jobs for the latest CA Finance jobs.
CA Finance: Global Recruitment
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not yet had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.