Reference Number: 421 1409 MHU
Assisting with and processing of all data compilation, laboratory follow ups and record keeping and reporting for all proficiency testing schemes. And to ensure the external and internal quality requirements of the products, services and systems are fit for purpose and maintained at all times. There will be interaction with customers, team members, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors so strong interpersonal skills are key to this role.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- SOP compliance
- Assist with project tasks for Proficiency Testing programs: Assist with collating of all results upon return. Uploading of all data from projects onto Maxwell Geosoft Database. Assist with follow ups and collating of all results with laboratories. Running all iteration programs as per SOP’s
- Assist with any customer and service provider queries and requests
- Assist with the compilation of Proficiency Reports, Certificates and MSDS’s for all Projects
- Maintenance of all ISO, NNR, DoE accreditations and certifications, as well as relevant reports
- Document control system and record control. Free issues and SLA management system for all participating laboratories
- Assist with the compilation and statistical evaluation of laboratory results
- Tracking of all open projects, document control – filing
- Report writing, ad hoc duties
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ): Process Based Risk Assessments. Business Unit (BU) SHEQ reporting as per matrix provided. Management of BU COID systems and registrations. Maintain current certifications and accreditations. Timeous planning and close of all audit findings (On Time and In Full – OTIF). Delivery of all SHEQ projects
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Must possess a Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3-5 years' experinec in a similar role within the mining industry.
- Strong knowledge of ISO, SHEQ, mineral analytical chemistry, statistics, the mining industry, laboratory quality assurance, metrology and nuclear regulation
- Good computer literacy skills, notably in Microsoft Office
- Able to plan and schedule workload
- Must be results driven, action orientated, meet deadlines and possess good time management
- Driver’s License
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.