Reference Number: 101 15 09 AB
Our client, an International Chemical & Mining Company is currently looking for a Security Lead to join their operation in the UK.
This is a key role responsible for leading the development of Security Architecture and Standards for IT and OT. This is a strategic position critical to driving Information Security and contributing to the Architecture function within the Business Transformation Program. This position’s primary function is to align and coordinate Cyber Security efforts across the organisation delivery streams and the existing Information Security team. The candidate will report to the Enterprise Architecture Office Lead who has overall accountability for developing Enterprise Architecture capabilities with functional line reporting to the VP of IT Security.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Report to Enterprise Architecture Office Lead collaborating across the Organisation Business Functions and Operation delivery streams and the existing Information Security Team.
- The role will also have a functional line report to the VP of IT Security to ensure consistency with emerging Information Security standards and input from existing Security experts.
- Lead the development and publication of Cyber Security standards and Security Architecture.
- Manage delivery of all Security related deliverables on budget and expected standards.
- Ensure the Security Architecture is appropriately documented in the iServer tool working collaboratively with the Enterprise Architect, Shared Infrastructure Architect and 3rd Party Solution Architects.
- Ensure timely QA reviews on Solution Architectures developed for the Business Transformation Program ensuring alignment to the overarching Security Architecture and Standards.
- Ensure the standard non-functional requirements reflect the appropriate Security standards when published.
- As needed support the assessment of application alternatives through RFP process.
- Asist in QA reviews of the ARB submissions and ensure compliance to Reference Architecture Security standards.
- Provide day-to-day support on the Organisation program clarifying and enforcing Cyber Security standards.
- Organize and oversee security risk assessments (including penetration testing etc.) as needed.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 10+ years’ experience in either Leading establishment of Cyber Security capabilities and/or developing Security Architecture and standards
- A sound technical understanding of today’s Cyber security threats and development of appropriate capabilities to mitigate these threats
- Understanding of ISA-95 framework and sound knowledge of all levels with clear understanding of integrations across these levels
- Proven Project Management capabilities in delivering IT and/or OT solutions (applications and infrastructure related)
- Consultancy Contract
- Open to UK Nationals