Reference Number: JOK
My Client is looking for a Principal Architecture that will carry out detailed Architectural design activities on onshore as well as offshore building modules for major oil and gas industry type projects using state of the art design softwares, 2D AND 3D
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Verifies/updates and endorses select stage documents.
- Provides input to decision support package.
- Performs peer review
- Prepares applicable codes and standards document.
- Prepares engineering best practices
- Prepares basic engineering design data specifications.
- Prepares standard drawings
- Prepares construction and material specifications
- Attends workshops
- Prepares site visit report and ensures proper information/data is collected.
- Identifies architectural scope based on other disciplines input.
- Maintains design change records
- Prepares EPC bid package scope including MTO within 20 percent accuracy
- Reviews deliverables with client.
- Advises client on clarifications issued by bidders during EPC tendering, issues tender bulletins
- Prepares options identification/selection reports.
- Performs change management, I.e technical query, deviation.
- Performs constructability review including pre-casting
- Performs modularization studies including transportation.
- Identifies site constraints
- Performs and incorporates value engineering recommendations
- Attends design review sessions
- Performs training to client engineers
- Performs risk register
- Prepares interface management matrix for EPC
- Identifies required software’s for EPC.
- Performs short listing and bid analysis for EPC bidders.
- Identifies items requires consultancy and prepares consultancy scope, also performs supervision.
- Prepares and attends all relevant presentations and workshops.
- B. Sc. In architecture from a well-recognized university.
- Strong technical background in architecture with good interface knowledge of other disciplines.
- Familiar with international codes and standards for building such as SOLAS, IBC, IMC, IPC, etc.
- Conversant with architecture design software’s.
- Strong knowledge of state-of-the-art software’s.
- Good supervisory skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office software’s.
- Capable of working in a state-of-the-art engineering office for a FEED contractor where quality deliverables must be issued in a short time.
- Good command of written and spoken English languages.
- 15 years of experience in architectural design and detailing of oil and gas industrial type buildings with minimum 5 years in FEED.
- Experience in subcontractor scope of work, evaluate subcontractor offers, raise technical clarification and coordination with other disciplines.
- Experience in accommodation building design and coordination activities like general arrangement plan, galley area design, common toilet and changing room, laundry, hospital areas, recreation area, Office layout, Camp layout and Landscape architects.
- Experience in Building services system like heating/cooling/ventilating systems, Plumping, Water supply, Electrical and IT
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.