My Client, a leader in the medical field are in the process of recruiting a Sales Manager for Tunisia\Algeria.
- Set up sales plan and execute company sales strategy to attain the sales target.
- Set up the appropriate business mode to ensure the sustainable business development.
- Cooperate well with the distributors to explore the end-user market and organize marketing activities to improve brand awareness and market share in Tunisia/Algeria/Morocco and other French speaking African countries.
- Manage and review the performance of the distributors routinely.
- Maintain good relationship with the end-users and related societies.
- Good teamwork capability: work efficiently with presales and relevant co-workers
- Develop new capable distributors according to the demand of business development.
- Collect market information, analyze market change and provide feasible plan accordingly.
- Complete non-finance KPI indicators and any other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Degree in International trade or French language (bachelor or above)
- Medical related experience is preferred.
- A minimum of eight years working experience including four years in international trade (Chinese)
- A minimum of eight years working experience including four years in coronary intervention industry. (Local)
- A minimum of two years team management experience with more than 4 members.
- Ability to get in details, and solve problems
- Be proficient in speaking and writing in Arabic & English
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Organizational leadership skills
- Aggressive in achieving results, while collaborating and communicating effectively with other members of the team
- Skillful in handling all sales issues in sales cycle (solution selling)
- Experienced in marketing promotion in CI business and establishing good relationship with HCP and related societies
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button below and visit our www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com here
for more exciting opportunities.
| Senior Associate
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.