Our client, a multinational downstream O&G company, is looking for an experienced Brand and Communications Head for their head office in the UAE to lead their global corporate communications. The ideal incumbent would have extensive experience in strategic MarCom with multinational companies.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Lead group-wide change in response to evolving market patterns and build new marketing capabilities throughout the company.
- Be the main liaison to the CEO and partner with other senior leaders for all messaging, copy, and content in their respective channels.
- Create, deliver, and drive corporate strategy and message development for large-scale marketing initiatives, campaigns, announcements, and releases through all company outlets.
- Leads team members of the Corporate Communications Department to execute all communication and marketing
- Supervise the research, development and implementation of a Communication strategy, standards, and practices organizational-wide that elicit, as well as promote the ethos of the organization.
- Develops and manages the Department’s budget
Benefits and Contractual information:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent preferably in Marketing & Communications or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Brand, Marketing, and communications, preferably with a multinational organization
- Fluency in English, French and Arabic
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions