98 09 29 MNW
Our client, a multinational downstream O&G company is looking for a Corporate LPG Operations Coordinator to join their team regional team. The incumbent will manage and guide LPG Operations across multiple regions to support the business and should have extensive experience with LPG operations over a wide geographic scope in Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bring support to LPG team on the technical and operational issues related to LPG Filling Plants & Industrial bulks facilities.
- Monitoring technical & safety compliance to applicable local regulations, international codes & specifications.
- Support LPG Affiliates on leading expanding or remodeling projects from feasibility study to commissioning.
- Lead and coordinate major construction projects with local offices.
- Reviewing engineering deliverables & initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Cooperate effectively with local LPG Operations managers.
- Interact with industrial clients, interpret their needs & requirements and suggest technically viable & financially profitable solutions with full respect of safety policies.
- Develop reporting framework to measure overall projects and operation metrics.
- Mastermind business growth strategies by nurturing client relationship to enhance and expand current portfolios and to establish new contracts for commercial activities.
- Ensuring flawless operations at all plants
- Prepare monthly reporting.
- Continuous assessment of LPG installations.
- Prepare and execute, with the coordination of local affiliates, the projects related LPG activity.
- Relevant Engineering background and engineering degree
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years relevant work experience in LPG Operations and plant from which at least 3 years in a managerial operations position
- Strong acumen in LPG Operations.
- Advanced knowledges with MS Software (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project) & modelling solutions.
- Permanent contract
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions