Reference Number: SHRDP001
The Deal Principal will be responsible for leading transactions and managing key relationships with the business’s current Investment Portfolio. The role will therefore include all aspects of the investment space such as sourcing and evaluating deals, structuring, implementation, investment management, exits as well as stakeholder management.
Sourcing and evaluation of deals:
Negotiation and structuring of potential transactions:
- Establish and maintain internal and external networks for deal leads;
Follow due diligence process and obtain internal approval:
- Devise a commercial offer that is feasible for all parties;
Implementation of deals:
- Devise a Programme of work to ensure all significant risks are identified and quantified through:
Management of the investment:
- Negotiate a set of legal agreements that give effect to the finally approved offer;
Exiting of the investment:
- Maintain strong relationships with the management team, co-investors and financiers;
Stakeholder relationship management:
- Prime the business for exit;
- Identify prospective buyers and exit mechanisms;
- Follow through on executing successful exit.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Initiate dialogue to build professional working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to listen, advise, influence, negotiate and present at all levels;
- Lead and facilitate difficult conflict situations into consensual agreements;
- Experience preference in: Investment banking, private equity, mergers and acquisition, financial services
- Must have 5 years+ experience in any of the above
- Minimum BCom accounts or financial related degree required.
- High performer but well rounded (strong academic and sporting/outside work achievements)
- Must be a self-starter / initiator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.