Reference Number: 79 10 12 MNW
Our client, an international OEM & service provider is searching for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for the profitability and growth of the business for both underground and surface equipment as well as the establishment of commercial contracts administration organization.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Plan, prioritize, and schedule the team’s activities so that resources are used effectively.
- Monitor the status of contract activities to identify problem areas and adapt procedures to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers, to ensure that contract activities are integrated with other parts of the business
- Ensure effective revenue and profitability of Contract
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Diploma or Degree in Commercial Contract Administration/Management/Business Administration/Engineering
- At least 5 years Commercial Contract Administration/Management experience, preferably in mining or industrial sectors
- Computer literacy - Advanced Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong financial background
- Strong HSE Focus
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions