Leading Hand (Caterpillar / Maintenance / Mobile Equipment / HME / Mandarin) – Lubumbashi, DRC
Reference Number: 046 1510 RR
The Leading Hands main task is to coordinate the work of a technical team (electrical engineers, welders...) by being part of the team. He performs all the work of removal based, adjustment and diagnosis of every organ and engine, transmission, electrical and hydraulic lines of Caterpillar machines and other marks component on client sites or service workshops, following the procedures Service Manuals machines. Should also perform all preventive maintenance.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- The leading hands is working on the customer's site or in the workshop. He is under the responsibility of a supervisor and his activities are:
- Apply the reporting instructions.
- Apply the rules and procedure of customers at customer sites.
- Organize his workstation and those of his team
- Apply safety rules
- Make any kind of CAT TA1 TA2 inspections or other checklist on other brands,
- Drive CAT machines and handling
- Identify tools and resources necessary for the work of his team
- Use all hand tools, pneumatic and electrical
- Making the change of cleaning products on Cat machines and other brands
- Use technical documentation builders
- Remove and install every organ component and of machines
- Use diagnostic tools and metrology manufacturers
- Analyze failures and interpret test results
- Make any diagnosis, monitoring and adjustment of parts and component
- Maintain status of all tools at its disposal
- Prepare a detailed report of intervention
- Provide repair options (PR list, reman, etc.); Allocating work hours on OR
- Check and validate the allocation of hours team; Participate in the evaluation of its technical team
- Check and validate tools, including computers and vehicles team
- Report on the work done.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 5-10 years of professional experience in TP / Mining (GM2, GM3...)
- Languages: Mandarin (100%), English (French is an asset)
- Know the technologies: Hydraulic motor, electricity, and transmission
- Know the detailed functions of the principal organs
- Know how to read electrical and hydraulic diagrams
- Know the causes of failure
- Ability to manual labor
- Sense of mechanics
- Analytical skills and synthesis
- Chinese Nationals are encouraged to apply
- 2-year FTC Contract
- Flexible Roster (Amount to 60 annual leave days)
- Five paid return flights per annum
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Ruan Roodt
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.