The Contracts Administrator will be responsible to plan, organise and control the activities of the Contracts to approve and manage. In cases where standards and policies do not exist, the Contracts Administrator will be responsible for developing such policies and procedures.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Develop contract plans and strategies based on Company contracting requirements and provide regular progress status reports of all contracting activities.
- Manage contract and contractor administrative matters relating to claims, disputes, invoicing/payments, correspondence, review meetings, back charges, taxes, insurance, liability, indemnities, bonds and retentions, variations, contractor communication and DRC Government regulations.
- Provide discipline reports on a monthly and weekly basis
- Drafting of contract documents and agreements
- Project and Company risk management in terms of contracting functions
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relevant Degree
- A degree or diploma in contracts/commercial law would be preferred.
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience in contract administration/management capacity in the building, construction, or mining sectors
- To be fully versed and competent in FIDIC and NEC construction contracts.
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally on short notice.
- Communications between remote offices (DRC) in other geographical areas
- Management and coordination of consultants based in South Africa and abroad
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions