Our client, an International Agriculture concern is looking to hire a Strategy and Business Intelligence Manager to be based in Tete, Mozambique. The incumbent works in an operational capacity directly with the Director; guaranteeing the implementation of Agronomy’s digital strategic agenda. The successful candidate will focus on converting and analyzing the Agronomy Big Data available into the right data to enable quick review by Executives. As the Agronomy Business Owner, the incumbent will liaise with IT regarding the different agronomy systems.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Assists in the formulation, review, and implementation of agronomy digital strategies in the following areas
- Data collection
- Reporting systems
- Internal data communication channels
- New projects & all innovations/changes
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of annual budgets formulation to ensure the amounts required for the agronomy digital transformation are budgeted for
- Monitors budget against actual figures and discuss and explain variances
- Operational management of Systems
- Business Intelligence and reporting
- Converts data from all available systems into meaningful and user-friendly management dashboards
- Develops and implements a digital library for archiving agronomy files in Sharepoint
- Degree in Agronomy or Business Management
- Post graduate course in Data Analytics
- Fluency in business intelligence tools, such as Power BI, is required
- Fluency in MSQL database design and management
- Advance MS Office user skills
- Basic knowledge of web applications design
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.