Our client, an International Agriculture concern is looking to hire a Warehouse Store Manager to be based in Tete, Mozambique. The incumbent will assist in the management, monitoring and overseeing all the company stock requirements. To ensure the continuity of supply of consumable goods for both the Factory and Agronomy whilst determining the most economic and practical reorder levels. The successful candidate will ensure the smooth running of the department operations which include the receiving, the stock management and issuing aspects of the Stores function.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Managing the stock control function
- Supervises the most cost-effective stock controls over consumable goods incorporating stringent control standards at the same time seeing to it that all Company stock management and corporate compliance procedures are adhered to.
- Supervises the most effective stock controls over consumable stock, project, capital and seasonal goods including the deliveries to, stock management of, ordering for, receiving into and issuing from the various departmental and Agronomy satellite Stores
- Supervises the receiving of ordered goods both stock and non-stock into the Stores.
- Supervises the delivered goods with respect to procedural accuracy as goods are binned into the specific Stores secure holding facilities including Main Stores, Bulk Stores, Steel Yard Stores, Oil & Chemicals Store and Bulk Fuel Stores.
- Monitors daily checks on fuel issues / receipts and attends to daily dip checks on fuel stock.
- Incumbent is responsible for assisting in compiling, reconciling and interpreting the monthly stock reports, variance reports and stock adjustments resulting from monthly spot checks.
- Responsible for assisting in the compilation of offloading reports detailing receipts of goods, particularly from foreign suppliers for review by their superior.
- Assists in compiling, reconciling and interpreting the monthly stock reports, variance reports and stock adjustments resulting from monthly spot checks in those satellites Stores.
- Degree/ Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with managing a large warehouse