Our client, an International Agriculture concern is looking to hire a Procurement Administrator to be based in Tete, Mozambique. The incumbent will update and maintain all compliance related activities within the Procurement department and to assist with financial control adherence and updating of KPI’s.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Vendor Management
- Compiles and forward relevant AVL application requirements to prospective new Vendors.
- Carries out due diligence of prospective new Vendors in conjunction with the HOD of the requesting department, Internal Audit, Head of Risk and Compliance and Regional Procurement Officer if necessary.
- Maintains the Approved Vendor List through continually adding new vendors or removing defunct vendors when needed. Updated records of each Vendor is included which will include details of the Vendor subsequent to the approval.
- Manage of Vendor performance
- Conducts regular random Vendor Evaluations on MLT preferred Vendors in conjunction with Stores & Procurement personnel
- Contract Management
- With the relevant HOD’s, establishes specific stock items which qualify for standard long term (quarterly / bi-annual or annual) supply agreements / contracts.
- With the HOD, completes the ‘RFP’ process to completion for submission to the Procurement Committee for approval.
- Advance Payment Tracking
- Compiles the necessary Advance Payment application for submission to the Finance department as and when required.
- Follows up with Import Manager and ensures action with respect to acquitting all and any outstanding advance payments.
- Assist in the updating and monitoring of departmental KPI’s
- Abides and adheres to all company policies and procedures related to ISO, SHE and SOX compliance
- Degree or Diploma in Procurement/ Supply Chain or any other qualification relevant to this position, e.g. Financial / Administrative
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a similar role