A tech solutions company is seeking experienced, creative, hardworking, and self-motivated .NET developer for a full-time opportunity.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Support, develop, and maintain applications using Microsoft .Net/C# and supporting technologies
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance group to assist in developing test plans and scripts or even perform testing on applications
- Assess and troubleshoot reported application defects and issues while identifying false positives and operator errors
- Closely Follow standard agile development best practices and standards
- Provide application-to-database support for DBAs and collaborate on optimizing application query performance
- Work closely and diligently with the product development team to resolve bugs and defects relating to our applications
- Provide guidance and estimates for project development efforts
- Work directly with application stakeholders to determine requirement and project scopes
- Help maintain documentation for development architecture, process flow and data sources
- Expert level in Microsoft technologies, including C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, and SQL
- Understanding of multi-threading applications
- SQL for loading/querying data
- Experience in GIT and source code management.
- Microsoft Azure experience is a plus.
- Experience in DevOps is a plus.
- Hands on experience with SOAP or REST based web services, XML and JSON technologies is a plus.
- Strong skill in SQL with experience in constructing complex queries and stored procedures
- Fluent knowledge of data transfer protocols and methodologies
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of hands on development experience using .NET, C# and VB.NET
- Strong TSQL/SQL skills
- Strong understanding of ASP.NET Security Practices and threats as it pertains to web development in that environment
- Experience in constructing complex queries and stored procedures for Microsoft SQL
- Fluent understanding of web services and data transfer protocols
- Working knowledge with Agile SDLC and source code management.