Reference Number: JOK
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, career minded individual, with a strong work ethic, solid track record and commitment to teamwork with a draughting qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in mechanical draughting. (Marine or Oil and Gas industry experience preferably).
The successful candidate will have an above average understanding of mechanical draughting practices in a high technology environment with excellent communication skills, both in oral and written English.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Carrying out site visits, measuring, plotting, preparing, and performing layout and detail drawings using as a basis existing projects and sketches or other information received from the engineering department
- Detail drafting of structure, pressure vessels and machines
- Checking and draughting of design details using 3D modelling
- Liaison with Engineering, Project Department and Workshops
- Prepare concept drawings whilst applying general engineering drawing principles
- Reviewing information for accuracy and manufacturability.
- Transform CAD drawings into 3D drawings (If required).
- Produce drawing revisions if required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Do on-site measuring and fault finding
- 5 years’ experience in Mechanical Draughting (Marine or Oil & Gas industry preferably).
- Excellent communication skills, both in oral and written English.
- Proficient in 3D modeling.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Superior knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- High level of technical competency in of mechanical engineering design.
- Experience in machinery design is preferred.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, under pressure, manage multiple tasks, and be goal orientated.
- Ability to work overtime when required
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.