Reference Number: 088-1011LH
Our client, a leading environmental consulting company, is seeking an experienced Ecology and Atmospheric Sciences Manager with experience in the mining industry to manage their team in Gauteng.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Managing the Ecology and Atmospheric Sciences department.
- Management of projects both from an office base and on client sites.
- Serving in a key accounts management function, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Reporting and analytics on projects.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Upselling and cross-selling of the company’s services.
- Planning and managing of work schedules.
- Staying abreast of technological and legal developments, and industry trends.
- Managing the development and growth of various units within the company.
- Compiling standalone studies and studies to assist in Environmental Impact Assessment processes.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Natural Sciences or similar field.
- Project Management certificate advantageous.
- 10+ years’ experience conducting specialist studies within environmental management consulting.
- 5+ years’ experience in the mining industry, with strong knowledge of applicable legislation.
- 5+ years’ experience in EIA studies.
- Previous experience in divisional / team management roles.
- Previous project, financial and client management experience.
- Applicants must have South African citizenship and currently reside in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Regular travel required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.