Training Facilitator (Training / TMM Equipment / Assessor / Underground Mining / EE) – Rustenburg, South Africa
Reference Number: 055 1211 RR
To facilitate/transfer learning to ensure capability according to required unit standard. To identify skills and knowledge gaps through effective performance gap/needs analysis methodology. Close the skills and knowledge gaps though on the job coaching and training. Participate in needs analysis and optimization initiatives to enhance the customers benefit
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Conduct training/ Transfer learning according lesson plan
- Submit for record keeping of all assessments, lesson plans & control documents
- Review for update and help for editing of learning material and give feedback on learning material update and development
- Give input to design and the update of lesson plans (i.e. instructional content, practice requirements, lesson scripts, required lesson aids, course map/procedure/summary)
- Complete & submit training reports as per schedule
- Interpret and execute written learning objective/outcomes
- Detailed candidate improvement feedback report
- Identify obstacles to learning and take appropriate action
- Conduct pre-test and establish actual learning needs/gaps
- Assess learner capability in action (on-the-job)
- Optimize on the learner’s knowledge/skills and improve the learner’s performance on the job.
- Legal compliance
- Identify all SHEQ obstacles and take appropriate action
- Give Feedback and recommendations on systems and processes that hinders the learner’s performance.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Equipment Specialist – Underground Drills / Bolters / Underground Loaders and Trucks
- Assessors certificate
- Minimum 3 years of experience & proven competence as Operator or Equipment Specialist on TMM products.
- Indigenous language competence (excluding English)
- English language proficiency
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Code 08 License and own transport
- Ability to work with minimum Supervision
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Basic Report Writing
- Experience in on the job skills transfer
- Critical Thinking and problem-solving skills
- South African Citizens are encouraged to apply
- Competitive Annual Package
- Permanent Employment Contract
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Ruan Roodt
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.