Reference Number: ALSCLD01
The Chief Operating Officer is head of operational management. This Individual reports directly to the Directorate General and is responsible for guaranteeing compliance with the company's objectives in terms of production costs as well as volumes and deadlines. This Individual coordinate the human and material resources necessary for the operational management of the company
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for organizing and supervising the stores, commercial services, logistics, production, maintenance, QHSE, purchasing (in collaboration with the DGA) and Transit (On the operational port)
- The C.O.O must coordinate the planning of workloads in order to optimize productivity
- The C.O.O defines budgets and takes charge of the company's strategy within the various departments
- The C.O.O analyses the indicators of economic and financial performance of the operation (net results, realized margins, occupancy rates of resources, etc.) in connection with the Financial Directorate
- The C.O.O guarantees the proper operation of the equipment and equipment dedicated to the operation, he/she also controls the machines and ensures the proper maintenance of the tools
- The C.O.O ensures the optimization of the costs related to the operation of the services for which he is responsible
- He represents the company locally, regionally, or nationally in its external environment (customers, prospects)
- The Chief Operating Officer is fully involved in all the phases related to the implementation of a new site (store, depots etc.) from the design to the launch of the site.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent
- Must have at least 10 years operations management experience at senior manager or executive level
- Previous experience Managing and Driving growth areas in the Food Wholesaler industries is preferred
- The Chief Operating Officer uses the IT tool and masters the methods and software dedicated to operating management. He/she also knows the tools related to project management in order to coordinate the different factors.
- Candidates must be locally based
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Clifford Ndlebe
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.