Reference Number: 092-1611LH
Our client is looking for an Assistant Production Manager to oversee the production shift team, ensuring plant operations are optimized and functioning at maximum efficiency at their kiln, raw mills and cement mills.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Manage production shift teams’ activities to ensure effective and efficient execution of production activities.
- Operate and control major process units (Kilns, raw mills, and cement mills), including commissioning, start-ups, shutdowns and emergency management, in accordance with established standards of procedure to meet production requirements.
- Control product quality at all stages of the cement manufacturing process.
- Coordinate plant resources to troubleshoot, inspect, maintain plant equipment, and prevent failures, and to meet production demands.
- Liaise with engineers to ensure that all equipment is functioning properly during shifts.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Production.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in relevant technical discipline.
- 15 years’ experience overseeing production within mining or cement plants, with at least 5 years at Superintendent or Manager level.
- Strong focus on health and safety and quality control.
- Experience in plant optimization.
- Previous experience working in multi-cultural teams.
- Tanzanian nationals encouraged to apply.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.