Reference Number: SCFBLR01
A well-known NGO is looking to hire a Knowledge Transfer Manager to be based in Kenya. The Knowledge Transfer Manager will be working with the Country Lead in the successful and timely implementation of the organization’s activities in Kenya to achieve their objectives and impacts.
- Strengthening the prominence and upholding the value of the organization’s strategic objectives in Kenya as the key innovation network nationally and regionally.
- Working in partnerships with the organization’s counterpart teams in South Africa and Nigeria, as well as UK Government and country level stakeholders in meeting the above objectives.
- Delivery of Global KPIs, reports and CRM content in Kenya.
- Working actively within the project team to effectively plan, manage and deliver its project activities in Kenya against defined workplans, intervention mechanisms and targeted outcomes.
- Identifying and managing high integrity and effective stakeholder engagement activities in Kenya, including developing processes, communications and plans to support timely and effective engagement activities.
- Proactively developing innovative approaches to gathering, analyzing, and managing data obtained through engagement and delivery in line with project requirements.
- Travel regularly to meet with key stakeholders and partners in Kenya, across the continent and in the UK as required.
- Work with the organization’s International & Development team and others to develop and implement communication and growth plans for the organization in Kenya and across Africa when required.
- Ensure timely delivery of monitoring reports and data sheets, validation report, including timely response to comments from the Country Lead and Management Team.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in engineering, science, business, or policy, with a strong ability in written and verbal communication skills in English and local languages.
- In-depth understanding of the Kenyan and international innovation landscape, ideally cross sectorial, with direct experience in innovation commercialization, policy implementation, business growth and/or international development.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder programmed environment across different sectors and international cultures.
- Experience and aptitude in building effective engagements and maintaining trusted partnerships with business and public-sector stakeholder at all levels, with a good professional profile and network.
- Demonstrable skills in producing reports with a balance of strategic and technical depth.
- Experience working international donor funded programs desired.
- A highly motivated, self-starting and results oriented individual with a strong desire to deliver socioeconomic impacts through equitable partnerships, innovation collaboration and social inclusion.
- An effective communicator comfortable to engage at all levels in English and local languages.
- Highly numerate and analytical, with an ability to interact with and understand the needs and capabilities with stakeholders across a range of technical and/or industrial disciplines.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Disciplined, reliable and adaptable with time management ability to deliver autonomously with little supervision.
- Ability to deliver effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and ability to undertake regular domestic and international travel.
- High level of IT literacy and organizational skills.
- This role will be offered on a fixed term contract ending 31 March 2025, with an initial six-month probationary period and annual contract renewals.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at email@example.com
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com/jobs for the latest CA Finance jobs.
CA Finance: Global Recruitment
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not yet had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.